DuPont is a global company, operating around the world. We are looking for people who have a passion for delivering innovative, sustainable solutions that meet our customer needs for a better, healthier, safer life.
DuPont offers an exciting place to work where thousands of innovations are introduced every year. You will have opportunities for growth through involvement in various dynamic industries from high-tech to high-performance; including electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, clean water, and transportation.
- Preparation and Reporting of VAT GL reconciliations in Blackline.
- Working experience with EMEA Region in Indirect Tax is an added advantage.
- Monthly reports which includes key metrics, Financial results and Variance reporting
- Ensuring month end closing reporting activities with accuracy
- Should have 3 to 5 years of experience in Finance domain
- Preparation of Dashboard reports and Open item Analysis Assists Senior management for Audit requirements in both Internal and External.
- Timely closure to Audit queries and effective implementation of activities in scope of SSC.
- Should be a B. Com/MBA qualified
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written is must
- Proficiency in, Excel and PowerPoint
- Should have an ERP experience in SAP/Oracle.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.