Senior Associate in M&A Transaction Services
Opis i wymagania
- 3-4 years of experience in Financial Advisory / Audit (preferably Big4 experience, alternatively: relevant corporate finance experience in a financial advisory firm or bank, in areas such as mergers & acquisitions, due diligence, restructuring),
- Strong educational background in finance,
- Comprehensive accounting skills including working knowledge of accounting principles and financial reporting standards,
- Highly analytical mind-set, critical thinking combined with excellent interpersonal and communication skills – including the ability to communicate effectively with client’s representatives and with the team,
- Advanced knowledge of Excel,
- ACCA certification (or other equivalent) completed or in process of acquiring will be an advantage.
Twoja przyszła rola
As part of a team responsible for provision of buy-side and sell-side financial Due Dilligence to corporate and private equity clients, you will take an active part in:
- Assessment and analysis of detailed financial statement information consisting of balance sheet, income statement, cash flow, working capital, net assets, cost account, business plans, business models and other operational documents and data,
- Integration of data which may have an impact on final valuation and negotiation processes i.e identification of financial and operating trends including: normalized EBITDA, normalized working capital, normalized revenue, net debt, potential liabilities and risks,
- Preparing deal oriented presentations, reports and sum-ups that highlight specific key issues based on previously made assessments and analysis,
- Gathering and translating results of conducted analysis into essential information that clients incorporate into their deal strategy and agreement,
- Building and maintaining client relationship including serving as a point of contact in day to day operations, preparation of request lists as well as participating in meetings, Q&A processes and teleconferences.
- Competitive salary and social package,
- Rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise,
- Continuous professional grow and clear career path,
- Benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities,
- Friendly work atmosphere and integration activities.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
M&A Transaction Services is involved in buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory assignments, and the main scope of activities is related to providing highest quality financial and commercial due diligence advisory and assistance.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.