Financial Accountant (Part-Qualified or QBE) HYBRID WORKING
Join a famous luxury brands company as a Financial Accountant. Reporting to the Senior Accountant. The successful candidate will also receive big discounts on famous brands as well as a product allocation scheme where you can order items up to a certain value absolutely free!
A market leading global brand, based in offices in the Hersham area with free parking on site, and very easy access via public transport.
This is a hybrid role, offering some days working from home per week.
The Financial Accountant (Part-Qualified or QBE) HYBRID WORKING role involves;
- As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for VAT, tax, and balance sheets.
- One direct report (Assistant Accountant)
- Report into the Senior Accountant
- Role sits within the general ledger Balance sheets
- Intercompany - ensure all Intercompany invoices, recharges and payments are raised monthly
The ideal candidate for the Financial Accountant (Part-Qualified or QBE) HYBRID WORKING role;
- Financial Statements - preparing base documents and draft/final Financial Statements
- Strong excel skills - Pivot tables, vlookups, able to read and understand formula's
- VAT return preparation
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Excellent communication
- Tax Pack preparation
- Balance Sheet account reconciliations
Desitable (not essential):
- CIMA or ACCA part qualified (or Qualified by Experience - QBE)
- VAT return submission
- Corporation Tax - payment calculation
- Managerial Experience
- Strong reconciliation skills - stock reconciliations, revenue reconciliations
- National Statistics
- Cash flow forecast
The Financial Accountant (Part-Qualified or QBE) HYBRID WORKING role offers a base salary of up to £40,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits including:
- Hybrid Working (a few days working from home per week)
- Brand discounts / free product allocation
- Private healthcare
- Flexible hours
- Study support towards CIMA/ACCA if required