Finance Officer/Executive (General Ledger) - Govt
You will be responsible for monthly and yearly accounts closing, including preparing audit schedules.
Our client provides a variety of services for the healthcare network in Singapore.
- Handle daily financial matters
- Responsible for month-end and year-end accounts closing
- Preparation of monthly and yearly audit schedules and reporting packages
- Ensure accuracy of balance sheet
- Prepare bank reconciliations and resolve reconciling items
- Prepare GST and other statistical submissions
- Work closely with internal and external auditors, and tax agents on relevant matters
- Involved in process improvement projects
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Diploma in Business Administration, Finance & Accountancy or related field
- 3 years of accounting/finance experience
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high transactional environment
Our client offers and attractive package with fixed and variable bonuses.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.