Audit Semi Senior
If you believe you have what it takes, you are probably a great fit for our team.
Your role as a leader
Seniors across our Firm are expected the following:
- To plan and complete assignment with minimum supervision;
- To supervise audit team in performing various assurance assignments within stipulated time frame;
- To train and coach audit assistants on job;
- Engage various team members in the identification of client audit risk and generate dialogue surrounding response to identified audit risk; and
- To provide excellent interaction between clients, audit team, managers and partners.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
If you are:
- Degree holder in Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications;
- With at least 1 year of post qualifying experience; preferably with experience auditing public listed companies;
- Good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards and relevant laws;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Enjoys travelling;
- A team player with a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to deliver under pressure; and
- Possess strong will to excel.
Come to join us now!!
Interested candidates are invited to write in or email their application letter with full details via the form below.
Apply for Audit Semi Senior
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly