Management Accountant ( Sr. Financial Analyst - BP&A) | Corporate Retail Finance | UAE
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
We are looking for an experienced Management Accountant (Senior Financial Analyst- BP&A ) to assist in preparing Strategic Financial Planning (budgeting & forecasting), monthly closing of books of account, generating financial reports and analysis, and financial reconciliation across all operating markets (MENA & SEA) for the Al Futtaim Retail Division.
What you will do
Strategic Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Prepare strategic plan, annual budget (zero based) and quarterly forecasts in co-ordination with relevant internal and external stakeholders along with action plan to deliver the Plan, Budget and Forecasts
- Upload Plan, Budget and Forecast into relevant systems
MIS and Other financial Reporting
- Regular operational and financial performance reports to relevant stakeholders
- Comprehensive analysis of the variances with budget and prior year performances and suggest action plan for improvement
- Provide Adhoc financial analysis to support business decisions.
- Enhance automation to improve efficiency
- Implementation of Anaplan across all Retail Businesses
Required Skills to be Successful
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, planning and organizing skills and good business acumen.
- Stakeholder management
- Demonstrable strategic & analytical thinking skills
- Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts
What equips you for the role
- Professional Qualification- CFA/ ACCA/ CMA with 5 years’ relevant FP&A experience or Finance graduate with 8 years’ relevant FP&A experience
- Expert working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and good working knowledge of other MS office packages
- Knowledge of accounting software packages, preferably ERP such as SAP, BPC, and Anaplan
- Adequate working knowledge of budgeting, financial / management reporting, and taxation in Middle East and Southeast Asia preferably in retail sector
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.