Internal Audit (IA) and Statutory Audit (SA):
- Assisting senior in preparatory work at the time of starting the audit area (List of Requirements, Research on Industry background, Company News, Regulatory requirements).
- As a Team Member executing specific areas as per the scope. Well-versed in Word, Excel, and PPT.
- Drafting observations.
Indirect Tax (IDT):
- In-depth knowledge of the Indian GST Regulations. Filing of various GST returns, refund applications and assisting client in the computation of taxes.
- Advising clients in respect of queries raised by them. Review of client records to ensure proper compliance with GST provisions.
- Exposure with respect to the audit conducted by the tax authorities viz., review of details to be submitted, drafting of submissions, addressing queries raised by the authorities and closure of audit.
- Direct communication and interaction with clients.
- Drafting of response to department notices.
- Preparing first cut draft report.
Stipend for Affiliates:
- [3 months (probation period) 8k]
- 1st year: 10k
- 2nd year: 12k
- 3rd year: 15k