- Completing Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
- Advising clients on a broad range of taxation matters including Real Property Gains Tax and the taxation of investment and property income.
- Advising clients on taxation matters.
- Dealing with telephone and email queries from clients.
- Dealing with various authorities.
- Liaising with colleagues in the group to ensure a high standard of client service.
- MIA / CTIM recognised qualifications / Finalists of recognised professional qualifications / Graduates in Accountancy with or without experience.
- Able to work with, and respect highly confidential information.
- Strong numeracy skills, good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain high levels of accuracy whilst meeting strict deadlines.
- Good work ethic, matured, positive thinking, dedicated & self-motivated.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.