Senior Administrator - Private Equity
Intertrust is a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 2,500 employees across 39 offices and 28 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust has leading market positions in selected key financial markets, including the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Jersey and the Americas. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
Intertrust is a leading provider of fund administration and outsource services. We put our clients at the heart of our business, providing accurate, efficient and bespoke reporting to them and their investors. You will be required to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients and team.
- Collaborate with your team to manage your client's portfolio, offering advice from our internal processes
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your clients and/or manager
- Become an expert in technical matters relating to funds, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable to your clients
- Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence/information
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Provide support in the opening of bank accounts
People & team
- Be responsible and approachable when given tasks by a senior team member
- Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
- Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
- Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the client's are correctly invoiced
- Produce and submit all statutory returns
Skills & expertise
- Strong academic background
- Hold ICSA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Be able to deal with tasks independently & use own initiative
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
- Be pro active and forward thinking
- Experience in a similar role
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.