Global Delivery Management Business Analyst, Hybrid, Officer
A self-starter who is comfortable with using their initiative and working autonomously.
This is a fast paced and highly visible role supporting the co-ordination and governance of tactical and strategic programs across the EMEA region. The role will at times deal with sensitive and confidential information. Integrity, grit and adaptability are crucial to being successful in the role. The role will report directly to the EMEA Head of PPOD, supporting Global Delivery EMEA country COO’s.Why this role is important to us
Supporting the EMEA (Europe Middle East and Africa) Chief Operating Officers with the execution of local and global, strategic and tactical programmes adds significant value to State Street by ensuring a coordinated and consistent approach to projects across the region. Supports the delivery of projects and programs that are aligned to strategic initiatives and goals, tracking the evolution / transformation of the operating model.What you will be responsible for
As a GD Management Business Analyst you will:
- Provide project support, analysis, coordination and governance over global and regional programmes impacting the EMEA COO community
- Support the coordination and response to various administrative activities along with the CAO office and ensure consistency across the region.
- Support management in tracking Headcount Management to Budget and other engagements, including project management and data, process, and organizational analysis
- Prepare meeting materials and deliver executive level reporting, financial analysis and management information. Manage stakeholders by hosting working group and steering group meetings.
- Prioritize and manage multiple concurrent programs and priorities
- Provide targeted operating model design, including LEAN reviews on targeted areas for global continuous improvement programmes
- Be a key player in response to and remediation of high profile multi-jurisdictional EMEA operational issues
- Maintain relationships with Global and Regional internal clients and colleagues to ensure quality and customer satisfaction
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Communication skills
- Strategic awareness and critical thinking used to make connections between data, assessing trends and patterns and able articulate the story behind the data
- Analytical Skills: Work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching; need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions
- Presentation Skills: Be able to present findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Banking/ financial sector
- Finance/data/business analysis experience
- Effective time and project management skills
- Excellent analytical and communications skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite, in particular MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge on data visualization software e.g. Tableau software preferred
- Proficiency in English
Experience and knowledge of country nuances across the EMEA Region would be advantageous
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.