Full Time - based in Aylesbury
Haines Watts are looking for a passionate and highly enthusiastic Bookkeeping Apprentice to join their office in Aylesbury.
As part of the Haines Watts Berkhamsted & Aylesbury team, you will be assisting the team by providing support with bookkeeping, VAT, management accounts, payroll and relevant administrative duties.
We are a top 15 accountancy firm specialising within the owner managed business area across the UK. A well-established firm since the 1930's with an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel who are continuing to grow nationally as well as regionally.
Full training will be given and for the right candidate it is an opportunity to begin a prosperous career with excellent training and progression working for an award winning firm.
With Haines Watts you will learn:
- Everything from basic bookkeeping through to preparation of management reporting for review
- An introduction to VAT, tax and the tax system
- How to use variety of office and accountancy software programmes
- Understanding Business Structures and Finances
- Meeting and liaising with Clients
- Team Work and Time Management
- How to Value Relationships at work and in Business
You will be studing towards your AAT qualification
What you will need to be;
- Punctual, presentable and with the ability to communicate.
- Be authentic in every situation and like to be connected to your team, clients and local communities
- Like to listen and understand, to show up every day with passion and to stand up for things that matter to you
- Be driven to succeed, take initiative and want results
We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Haines Watts by any means. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the Haines Watts Recruitment team, Haines Watts reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fee.