Treasury Cash Management Analyst
DLL Ireland DAC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank, offers asset financing and leasing to equipment manufacturers, dealers and vendors around the world. We focus on a selection of industries: food & agriculture, healthcare, construction, transportation & industrial, office technology, clean technology and mobility. We currently have a presence in 35 countries.
DLL Ireland DAC incorporates Group Treasury, Global Structured Finance and non-consumer small/medium ticket leasing. We have 102 employee’s working in our Dublin office.
You will join the Global Treasury Cash Management Team to deliver high quality service to our Global Finance Community and assist us in achieving our strategic objectives and evolving on our digital journey.
This role will offer a great opportunity to develop in-depth knowledge of Corporate Cash Management and Treasury. Working as part of a small and well-connected team you will have exposure to diverse specialists across DLL such as a Country Finance Managers, Payment Specialists, Auditors, Compliance, Risk, IT Architects and Developers as well as key Banking Partners.
- Relevant finance/mathematical degree
- Candidates should have several years’ experience in Treasury, Global multi-currency settlement or global banking relationships, third party bank sweeping
- Knowledge of Treasury/Cash Management systems or payment processes advantageous (For example, but not limited to SWIFT, RTGS, SEPA)
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Investigation and contact point for group issues relating to Lead Banking Partner- Payment System, Settlement, Nostro Allocations, Audit.
- Develop and maintain relationships within DLL and key banking partner and assist with issue resolution and escalations.
- Assist Cash Management Team with Strategic objectives- sustainable digitalisation and automation of global processes
- Active engagement in business development initiatives and associated integration projects
External bank Nostro limit approval and reporting- DLL Group Global
- Carrying out review of external bank accounts and limits for DLL Group Global
- Preparing any required changes for approval
- Preparing monthly reports on global cash exposures
Group Current Account Management-DLL Group Europe
- Administration of Group Current Accounts and Facilities
- Limit Management and Review
- Implementation and support of pooling and auto-sweeping
Payment System Administration-DLL Group Europe
- Administration of core Eurozone payment system
- Communicating with lead banking partner, finance managers and users on user changes following segregation of duties and GDPR principles
- Review approval and reporting all user changes with supporting documentation in line with our Risk Control Framework
- Key point of escalation for any system and payment related issues
“We lead the way in meeting the need for flexibility and transparency which our customers increasingly expect.”Essentials:
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen, judgement, and decision-making capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional and positive attitude
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members. Family members. Community members. We are members of society. Members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents, and interests. We come from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, and histories. But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: Each of us are members of DLL. Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. We span more than 30 different countries and represent over 40 different nationalities across the globe. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and an honest directness that enables us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines. Many companies say they are European, North American, South American, Asian, or Australian. At DLL, we are all these places and more. We are a crosscultural collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!Good to know:
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not bereviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact Gareth Jones, Talent Acquisition Partner via email@example.com
We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to successful completion of a background verification and integrity check.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.