Middle Office Administrator -AIS, Associate 1
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for candidate who has strong experience with Investment banking. Some one with strong financial knowledge with Financial background. Direct integration with client Middle and Front Office teams (Investment Managers) to resolve trade discrepancies or issues. Supporting resolution of complex queries by cooperating with internal teams and external parties worldwide
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Middle Office Administrator you are responsible for
Cash & Collateral Management
- Calculate all collateral movements required in accordance with the terms specified in the ISDA, PSA and ISMA agreements, as received by IFS.
- As authorized, direct and monitor cash and collateral payments for trade settlements.
- Support Supervisor in ensuring client issues are highlighted and escalated when necessary.
- Perform the collateral and cash workflows on allocated clients
- Ensure all daily counterpart statements are received and reviewed by the Team
- Interact on a daily basis with external parties i.e. clients and ISDA counterparts
- Identify trade, Independence Amounts (IA) and collateral balance breaks with counterparties
- Ensure all agreed collateral moves are completed, with the appropriate systems updated as record
- Ensure Detailed Checklist is complete
- During normal day to day activities, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
Reporting to Ireland Office
- Ensure daily checklist is complete and verify end of day process is completed.
- Highlight, escalate and report all issues to the client representative in Ireland pertaining to client service.
- Ensure daily correspondence with the Ireland Office to keep the Operations Manager up to date with relevant issues.
What we value:
As Middle Office Administrator your require skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very good English
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines
- Highly numerate
- IT Literate
- A knowledge of OTC product types, collateral, cash and treasury related requirements
Knowledge of processing functions : (Useful but not essential)
- Cash moves (SWIFT)
- Good understanding of currency settlement and other applicable deadlines
- Understand the process flow from trade inception to close out
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business-related area
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
About State Street
What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.