Accounts Associate/Assistant Accountant
We're Osome - an international fintech startup making the lives of entrepreneurs easier. We help thousands of businesses kick admin, accounting and bookkeeping out of their day-to-day, so they can spend more time on what's important to them. We've developed a unique solution that combines SaaS with a human-in-the-loop approach to provide full-fledged services in real-time.
We're experiencing tremendous growth in both clients and team members. We have over 500 people in our global offices 🌎. We're looking for more bright minds who'd love to change the world by solving complex problems.
As an Accounts Associate at Osome you will have the opportunity to work with ACCA-accredited colleagues from multi-national backgrounds and experience working together to service UK SME clients.
N.B. This shift will require you to commit to working the hours: Monday to Friday, 3PM to 12AM (KUL)
What you'll do:
- Supporting clients based in UK
- Assist Senior Executive in recording and reconciling accounting data
- Assist Senior Executive in preparation of financial statements, cost reports, balance sheet, income statement and bank reconciliations as needed
- Record financial transaction, meeting accounting standards and utilizing tools provided
- Assist in XBRL / unaudited report/ VAT preparation and filing/ payroll/ personal income tax and full sets of accounts
- Keep up to date with new or updated regulations and accounting standards
- Degree in Accounting/Finance with 1-2 years working experience with knowledge in VAT (Value-Added Tax) and/or IFRS
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; team player
- ACCA or equivalent professional qualification will be a PLUS
- Experience of utilising accounting software such as Xero and/or Quickbooks
- Proficient with Excel or Google Sheets
- Self-motivated and proactive,
- Meticulously attention to detail when working to deadlines
Our Benefits 🙌
Osome grows alongside you, but we already have a few perks:
⭐ Competitive salary.
⭐ Multi-cultural environment to enhance your global perspective.
⭐ Learning opportunities and mentorship from peers and leaders, including a yearly continuous professional development budget.