About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Currently we are searching for an experienced Client Due Diligence Analyst to support our Dutch team from our hub in Katowice. If you're looking to work within international environment, we will support you in achieving greater heights!
- Produce Client Risk Analyses based on our Client Due Diligence framework;
- Ensure clients meet all legal requirements relating to various areas;
- Assist colleagues that handle day-to-day client matters with legal for CDD;
- Identifying, retrieving and reviewing existing client files and extracting the required information for the preparation of client risk analyses;
- Update and maintain various databases to ensure adequate tracking of the regulatory obligations of clients.
- Quick learner;
- Customer focus;
- Concern for quality;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Result oriented.
Job specific competencies:
- Plans and organizes work efficiently, accurate and meeting tight deadlines;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Adherence to procedures;
- Self-management and taking responsibility;
- Quick learner, legal background;
- Able to quickly adapt to procedural changes.
- Law degree; or other business-related;
- Previous experience in KYC/AML would be advantageous;
- English and additional second languages welcomed;
- Capability to understand European regulatory frameworks and tax structures;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Hands on mentality;
- Fast learner.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office;
- Stable employment;
- Flexi-time and remote working;
- An international and dynamic environment;
- Private medical care;
- Life insurance;
- Co-financing for the Multikafeteria program (e.g. Multisport card and other goods)
- Access to a language platform with 12 different languages to learn
- Exceptional people and atmosphere;
- Christmas and occasional gifts;
- Co-financing of holidays;
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects.