Junior Accountant with German
Our Project Team based in Poznań is looking for a German-speaking specialist to support our activities related to the ongoing transition process.
In your daily work you will be directly involved in improving existing accounting processes while working in a devoted international team of professionals.
- Processing of purchase and non-purchase invoices in accordance with the accounting standards
- Performing internal controls
- Monitoring payment deadlines
- Reconciliation of AP accounts
- Replying to internal and external queries
- Performing other tasks related to the AP process
- Maintenance of relevant documents for audit
- Good English and German language skills (min. B2 level)
- Finance university background or similar field will be an advantage – min.1 year
- SAP knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of MS Excel
- Focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Customer orientation and good communication skills
- Improvement-oriented mindset
- Interest in Automation (ERP, WF, Robotics)
- Competitive salary & benefits including private medical care and Multisport,
- Permanent contract in international company for the 12th time awarded as one of the best employer by magazine Fortune,
- A great opportunity to grow and develop in a team of professionals,
- Stable work and career opportunities in different areas and locations of the market leading company,
- Work in great localization in an A class work office,
- ADM is an „ACCA approved employer” (Platinum Level).