Consulting - Senior Consultant - Financial Services (Dubai) - UAE Nationals Only
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
A career within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
PwC Middle East Overview
Established in the region for over 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 6,000 people across 12 countries:
Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, and the United Arab Emirates. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market, and beyond.
Business Unit Overview
The Financial Services Consulting team provides a full range of services to our Banking & Financial Services clients, including Strategy and Revenue Growth (Entry strategy, Product portfolio analysis, Business plan development and Optimization of revenue generation), Operational Excellence (Organization restructuring, Corporate governance development, Organisation Transformation, Performance Management, Outsourcing & Shared Services strategies and Cost optimization), Risk consulting (Risk appetite definition, Risk framework development, Risk reviews, and alignment), Technology enablement (System selections, Implementation program management) and Analytics.
We are a growing team and looking for dynamic, flexible, proactive, and hardworking experienced consultants who have a passion for shaping financial services positively in the GCC over the coming years. We have a strong pipeline of large, transformational opportunities with our clients which will provide great opportunities for all our people to step up and play significant and rewarding roles.
- Build and enhance team capabilities by always being up to date with trends in the market and understanding the impact on our clients so that you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world. Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with the engagement team members; stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client’s business and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
- Knowledgeable in Digital banking, international branch set up.
- Experienced in Digital channel sales, sales optimization, and revenue expansion within the banking sector.
- Understanding of banking products, consumer banking, corporate banking, treasury, and private banking.
- Working on Strategy and innovation - Strategy definition, market/competitor scanning, targets definition, new product launches, fintech partnerships, open banking.
- Transformation and PMO - Program development and execution, portfolio management, annual planning, budget allocation, and approval.
- Willingness to be based in Amman, Jordan.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, and Economics, Technology, or other related major required.
- Years of Experience: 1 - 5 years of experience in the Financial Services field. In-depth previous experience with Digital and Fintech.
- Previous experience within the Middle East is a plus, particularly towards the latter part of the career.
- Excellent organizational skills, and able to cope well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Language Skills: Excellent English and Arabic communication skills (verbal and written), particularly ability to articulate concepts and recommendations in written form (PowerPoint reports, charts, etc.).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
- Strong ability to manage large project/ consulting teams (10+).
- In-depth financial sector acumen and the underlying market forces affecting organizations’ performance and strategic objectives.
- Proven strong conceptualized thinking and analytical capabilities.
- Should have gained previous experience in managing staff and the ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.