Part Qualified Accountant - CDTS
Role: Part Qualified Accountant - CDTS
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Would you like to become a business adviser, whose commercial insights support Accenture sales teams in shaping sophisticated business transformation for global multi-industry clients? Then this is your chance!
The Irish Corporate Development & Transaction Services (CDTS) team at Accenture is growing and is looking to add to its Dublin office. You will join a team that is passionate about building client’s cases, developing pricing models while enabling Accenture’s sustainable, profitable growth agenda. Open positions are at the Analyst/Consultant level.
About the role
The Corporate Development & Transaction Services (CDTS) team is part of the global Finance organization and works with commercial and financial aspects of Accenture's large and sophisticated deal opportunities.
The CDTS team interacts every day with senior leadership in deal structuring activities, applying commercial and financial skills to build compelling cases and financial value propositions for clients. The role includes establishing financial estimates for sales opportunities, pricing models and performing market and competitive assessments to support Accenture’s business decisions (organic and inorganic), and ensure that deals are priced and costed appropriately and aligned with US GAAP principles.
What can we offer?
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a global and dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork, and you will find yourself working alongside other impactful, hard-working and dedicated people towards shared success. Our priority is to build a diverse and inclusive team by investing in our talent through expansive training, coaching and mentoring to encourages people to build a career with us.
- Crafting deals – you will be handling sensitive analysis of project viability, operational performance levels and pricing whilst being fully integrated with sales, solutions architects and commercial/legal teams.
- Financial Support – you will be working together with business development team during negotiations, ensuring ongoing analysis of the deal structure and the financial and operational risk to ensure the interdependent client and Accenture cases yield mutually beneficial results from the commercial arrangement between the parties.
- You will be sharing insight into handling cash, capital and profitability as well as US GAAP compliance and controls risk.
- Strategic and Business Insight – you will need an understanding of the strategic goals and direction of the business and being able to apply these in deal activity to drive growth and respond to evolving market needs.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree educated (2.1 or higher) - A finance-specific degree is not vital – many members of the team have non-finance degrees - but a proven passion in pursuing a career in finance is essential.
- The position is suitable for those who are part-qualified accountants (CIMA/ACCA/ACA). Some work experience is helpful.
- An enquiring mind and passion to develop
- Awareness of financial/business modelling
- Good interpersonal skills to connect with a diverse range of people and teams
- Clear communication skills that are adaptable to the needs of the target audience
- Excellent collaboration skills to co-operate and within multi-discipline teams
- Good project management skills
- Resilience to carry difficult situations through to a successful conclusion
- Out of town work in-country and internationally can sometimes be a feature of this role.
Does this appeal to you? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture Ireland, in addition to a competitive base salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, private health insurance, discounted gym membership, emergency caring facilities, and 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexible working arrangements can be discussed depending on the position.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.