What you'll be doing:
- Initial engagement planning, preparation of audit workpapers and audit finalisation reports, and execution of audit fieldwork for Singapore statutory audits, such as but not limited to: Audit sampling procedures; Inventory count; Substantive procedures, and; Analytical reviews.
Other assurance engagements such as compilation of financial statements and execution of assurance engagements. Working in consultation with audit manager and/or audit partner. Collaborate with other departments (e.g. corporate tax) for tax filings. Developing and maintaining long-term client relationships.
What you can bring:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the audit field;
- Good working knowledge of Singapore FRS or equivalent;
- Experience in handling a portfolio of clients across industries;
- Good communication, analytical and organisational skills;
- An ability to work effectively, independently and within agreed timelines;
- Good working knowledge of MS office applications.
Candidates must be residents in Singapore, or have the right to work in Singapore