Fund Services Officer - NJ COE AU
You will be responsible for assisting with the accounting and administration of a portfolio of private equity and real estate clients, working together with your colleagues in the Asia-Pacific region. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Taking care of the day-to-day accounting for the funds;
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, assistance with the audit preparation process, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Handling the fund accounts and preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Supporting Senior Officers and Managers in ensuring quality work is delivered to the client;
- Learning and implementing best-practice use of private equity and real estate accounting software, reporting, and other tools;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and tasks as required from time-to-time by your Senior Officers, Managers or clients.
- Strong academic background;
- Newly qualified or partially qualified Accountant
- (e.g. SCA/ACCA/CPAA/AICPA/CIMA);
- Prior knowledge or experience of working in financial services, especially with alternative investment funds (including Private Equity and Real Estate funds) is a strong plus;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. Fluency in Japanese or Korean will be considered as an asset;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with international colleagues;
- You are mature, and detail-oriented;
- High level of IT literacy with strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel and Word;
- Knowledge of eFront or Yardi systems would be a distinct advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.