Executive - Finance (Petaling Jaya)
- Good working knowledge of accounting standards, taxation and other regulatory financial reporting requirements
- Prepare full set of accounts
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable related matters
- Perform reconciliation of accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank, salary, service tax and inter-company balance
- Preparation of cash flow, month end schedules and all other related works
- Liaise with auditors, bankers, company secretary
- Assist in other ad-hoc assignment as and when it is required
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Accounting
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Able to meet deadlines and results oriented
- Accuracy, attention to detail with ability to multitask
- Independent, requiring minimum supervision and able to work under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.