Capital, Liquidity and Funding Expert
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions
- Professional development, internal and external trainings (opportunity for ACCA and CIMA)
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interest
- Inclusive and welcoming environment
- Transform asset and liability related raw data into meaningful metrics and charts to support decision making
- Develop analysis and reporting on underlying drivers of funding requirements and specific funding structures
- Prepare presentations and proposals for various Firm governance committees
- Analyse liquidity, funding and collateral flows throughout the day
- Build effective working relationships with other key stakeholders within Corporate Treasury as well as Firm Risk Management, Bank Resource Management, Finance, Operations and Technology#LI-JP1
- Experience in Treasury, Asset and Liability Management or Risk Management
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; general ability to express clearly and concisely ideas and concepts in written and oral form
- The ability to build relationships across the firm; must be comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior management
- Well-developed analytical capabilities, including ability to summarize complex business problems and detailed analysis with clarity and brevity
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy, deadline-driven environment
- An inquisitive and pro-active mindset with strong critical thinking skills
- Self-motivation and an eye for detail
- The ability to develop junior talent
- CFA or equivalent is a plus
Corporate Treasury is part of the Finance division and provides corporate finance advisory service to senior management and internal business units. It also optimizes the Firm’s liquidity and capital base, manages regulatory deliverables, the Firm’s foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and coordinates relationships with regulators, rating agencies, and creditors.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.