Senior Associate - Accounting & Reporting, Malaysia
TMF Group KL is currently in the search for a motivated Accountant to be part of the growing team. Those who are open for new challenges and to be part of a rapidly expanding company in APAC region are invited to apply.
This person will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Accounting & Reporting.
- Assist and support the Client Accounting team in delivery of services to clients of TMF group. Ensuring that services are delivered in accordance with established processes and work procedures and in compliance with TMF policies and Internal Control requirements.
- Ensure that service timelines, quality, effectiveness and efficiency and continuously improved in the Client Accounting and Tax Services.
- Part of the Client Accounting and Tax Services team to meet and exceed service standards expected through structured training and on the job coaching provided.
- To backup, assist with and perform Client Accounting and Tax Services tasks.
- University degree in accounting or business administration or equivalent.
- Applicants with ongoing courses on Chartered or Certified Professional Accountant or equivalent are encouraged to apply.
- More than 2 years’ experience in accounting function including 1 year experience working in an accounting firm (experience working in outsourced accounting Services is desirable).
- Experience in an MYOB systems work environment or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English with good communication skill.
- External experience in a shared service or business process outsourcing engagement will be an added advantage.
- Experience working in a MNC or Malaysian Public listed company.
What’s in it for you?
- Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation (LRT & Monorail)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
Want to know more about a career at TMF group? Watch this video:
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.