Title: Tax Trainee
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Assist engagement team to perform a variety of tax work for a portfolio of diversified clients across different industries.
- Perform administrative duties such as working paper filling, etc.
- Work and collaborate with people of varying experience levels.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor degree in accounting or any other related fields from a reputable university, with excellent academic results.
- Good time management, strong initiative and motivation.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written.
- Computer literate; Microsoft Office, internet, etc.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.