About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax,corporate secretarial,international corporate structuring,fund administration and structured finance– whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
The Compliance Officer is a role within TMF Group Compliance Center. The team was created in order to standardize, manage and resolve AML KYC checks centrally for entire TMF Group, which provides Payroll, Accounting, Corporate Secretarial and Capital Markets and Fund services in more than 80 countries. The AML / CTF Compliance Officer as a member of Compliance Center Team is responsible for administering all aspects of TMF’s AML / CTF risk policy and process, directly reporting to TMF Group AML / CTF Officer.
- Performing risk analysis and acceptance of the clients of TMF Group
- Escalating potential risks of ML/TF to the next level within the organization
- Record keeping of client acceptance files according to local and TMF Group internal regulations
- Caring responsibility for compliance issues for specific countries (chasing, answering questions, stimulating awareness with regards to compliance etc.).
- Maintaining and updating of TMF Compliance database
- Following procedures consistently and maintaining audit trails for all AML KYC actions taken
- Monitoring of AML / KYC standards as directed
- Participating in meetings with global teams to suggest improvement initiatives
- Supporting and training of junior employees in ML / TF risk mitigation
- Reviewing profiles using production quality tools to perform quality checks
- Being up to date with Policy & Procedure changes
- Supporting and coaching business stakeholders in addressing quality issues
- More than 5 years of working experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Client (KYC) checks or compliance related field, and with a large multinational financial institution or similar.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of OFAC and other international sanctions laws and Money Laundering Regulations
- Team player and self-starter with ability to work proactively and co-operatively with others.
- Excellent communications and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English (essential) – further language(s) beneficial.
- Strong self-organization and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to details
- Concern for Quality
- Problem Solving Attitude.
What’s in it for you?
- Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation (LRT & Monorail)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
Applications close: 02 Sep 2022 Singapore Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.