Tax BPS Associate
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- The candidate will be working under the supervision of senior or manager.
- S/he shall perform accounting support tasks such as but not limited to payables processing, check preparation, recording, filing, payroll computation, and preparation of payroll-related reports.
- S/he may be seconded to a client’s office to perform tasks as assigned and will be directly supervised by the client contact.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Education. Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Work Experience. With 1 year accounting-related work experience.
- Certifications. None required.
- Other Qualifications.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office applications.
- Good oral and written communications.
- Good organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player.
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.