Semi Senior Accountant
A great opportunity for a part qualified accountant to join a larger practice and receive continued development through exposure to larger clients in a full business services role
An independent accountancy practice within the Midlands that is ranked nationally. You will support the business service steam in the provision of compliance and advisory services.
- Preparing year-end financial statements for a wide range of clients.
- Calculating corporation and personal tax liabilities, whilst coming up with tax planning ideas.
- Cracking on with your personal development plan - shadowing, questioning and learning to help you achieve your ambitions and be victorious in your ACCA / ACA studies.
- Building long-lasting relationships with clients and wowing them daily.
- Supporting Seniors and Managers to deliver amazing advice
- 2+ years of UK practice experience
- AAT qualified or studying ACCA / ACA
- Experience in using cloud based software is desirable
- Competitive salary
- Full study
- On-site parking
- Hybrid working