Assistant Finance Manager - Supply Chain
Duties and Responsibilities:
It is a finance business partnering role and you will be working closely with the Manufacturing, Operations and Warehouse team. This role would also be managing costing and driving continuous improvement in the business.
Summary of Principal Job Responsibility & Specific Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as supply chain business partner/controller to warehouse and Finance team to ensure efficient execution, recording and cost management of the warehouse.
- To co-lead to rejuvenate the warehouse management system to be effective and efficient in control and visibility.
- Review service costing and pricing
- Review and approve monthly billing by the warehouse for customer and intercompany with approved project quotation.
- Gatekeeper for company SOP in inventories, this would cover yearly stock count and periodic cycle.
- Review and support overall usage of warehouse efficiency usage, cover active stock, stock cover, slow moving stock and propose solutions to reduce holding stock/cost.
- sounding board on the potential impact of investment/project ideas and highlight risks and opportunities.
- Ad Hoc assignment.
Candidates must possess at least Graduated in CIMA/ACCA/Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accountancy or equivalent.
Work Experience / Skills Requirement(s):
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar capacity in Logistics environment added advantage.
- Interpersonal & good communication skills.
- Problem solving & collaboration skills.
- Time management skills
Benefits of joining our team
- Career growth & learning opportunities
- Outpatient, dental & optical, medical insurance
- Special leaves
- Hybrid working environment
- Long established company with headquarters in Shanghai & Hong Kong