In this role, the candidate is required to:
- Perform financial audits relating to a portfolio of companies across a broad spectrum of industries.
- Be responsible for the planning, execution and documentation of audit fieldwork and draft the audited accounts and management letter, if needed
- Follow up on audit findings independently.
The ideal candidate should have the following essential attributes:
- Sound knowledge of Malaysia Financial Reporting Standards and International Standards on Auditing;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. The ability to read and interpret technical standards and routine commercial contracts is essential;
- Strong affinity for numbers and ability to interpret financial data
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Partly ACCA qualified or accounting degree qualification which is recognised by the Malaysia Institute of Accountant. Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- A high proficiency in MS Excel would be added advantages.
Apply for Audit assistants
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly