Audit Manager - Assurance Services
We are currently looking for a dynamic Manager to join our Assurance team, which is one of the largest teams within EY Cyprus.
A career in our Assurance practice, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of financial services industry clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities.
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations including coordinating the auditing of all required financial statements, related disclosures, and other client deliverables
- Assess risk along with designing and communicating audit procedures to engagement teams
- Understand skillsets and capabilities of more junior members of the team, monitor and review their work product and report on their performance while articulating coaching notes throughout the process
- Understand and utilize EY’s Audit Methodology
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients and understanding opportunities to assist with their issues
- Develop others within the Firm through facilitating methodology based or industry training, advising on career development or participating in other Firm initiatives
- Anticipate and address client concerns and escalate issues as they arise
- Understand EY’s lines of businesses, availability of services and where applicable, discuss with client management of opportunities to make valuable introductions to others in the firm
- Ensure professional development through ongoing education
Key skills and experience required
- A suitable qualification ( ACA, ACCA or similar) is required
- 3-5 years of post-qualification experience
- Experience of coaching, supervising and managing staff members
- Experience in IFRS and ISAs
- A proven track record of establishing client relationships
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- A desire for continuous improvement
- Highly developed listening and questioning skills
- An ability to work to tight timelines and manage well under pressure
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel if abroad if required
What working at EY offers
EY offers an attractive remuneration package for rewarding both personal and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. In addition, but not limited to, our benefits include:
- Flexible working arrangements (work from anywhere when possible and flexible work schedule)
- Friday afternoon off
- EY Tech MBA and EY Master’s in Business Analytics
- EY Badges - digital credentials
- Mobility programs (if interested to work abroad)
- Private Medical and Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Maternity, Wedding and New Baby Gifts
- Dress for the Occasion
- EY Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (counselling, legal and financial consultation services)
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across Assurance, Tax, Consulting and Strategy and Transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.