Senior Audit Consultant
Senior Audit Consultant
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Combine your ability to communicate and build relationships with technical excellence and advanced technologies to ask better questions and get better answers. Today, Audit offers you more exciting opportunities for learning and progression than ever before.
As a senior consultant at EY's audit department, you will join a team of experts, work for a diverse portfolio of clients. These days, business is about interpreting and reacting to complex data more than ever before — and they look to us for advice and services they can trust every time. You’ll use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, handling complex audit procedures across a broad range of industries and responsibilities, and gain valuable experience from which you will draw for a lifetime.
Everything you’ll do will come back to providing exceptional audit activities for our clients. Your key responsibilities will be to participate in the preliminary and final phase of audits as well as in the implementation of Slovak statutory audits. As a senior in audit you will coordinate and monitor the work of junior team members. At EY, we focus on development and education, so you will continuously educate and work on yourself.
Starting salary from 1900 €/month (gross) depending on qualifications and relevant experience.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or any Technology related field
- Approximately 2 years of experience working in an audit
- Solid logical and analytical thinking
- Willingness to travel on business
- Fluent English
- Computer skills (MS Office, advanced MS Excel)
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Physical and mental health (e.g., medical examination, contribution to the 3rd pillar of pension savings)
- Educational contribution
- Public transport contribution
- Contribution towards the purchase of sports equipment
- Reimbursement of tickets to the cinema, theatre, etc.
- MultiSport card
- ACCA qualification & membership
- You will also receive:
- iPhone and notebook computer
- Vacation above the minimum legal requirements
- Life and accident insurance
- Language training
What you can expect
- Pre-selected candidates would be invited to perform an online skills assessment
- Upon passing the assessments, you may be invited to attend an interview (HR and business)
- If you are a great fit for the opportunity, you will receive an offer to join EY and start your career
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.