Entity Accountant - Analyst
Position Title: Senior Specialist/Analyst
Reporting to: Assistant Manager / Operation Leader
- The team member will have responsibilities for overall data integrity of the subsidiary’s financial
- statements, USGAAP compliance, cross functional coordination, being a focal point for audits and other
- related duties. The employee will be asked to participate in various projects under Financial Accounting for
- the purpose of improving efficiencies and client satisfaction.
- The role would encompass below activities:
- Ensuring USGAAP compliance
- Handling Statutory Audit of subsidiaries of Dupont
- Reporting activities
- Coordinating with tax for various submissions like tax bulletin, deferred tax template submission etc.
- Meeting any other related adhoc requirements
- Ensure the integrity of the financial statements for the legal entity under their responsibility. This is
- achieved by defining accounting procedures in compliance with local accounting policies, review
- SAP Income Statement, Balance Sheet, analyze trends for fluctuation analysis, investigate USGAAP
- and local books differences, ensure corrective actions for appropriate financial reporting.
- Act as a focal point for external financial and statutory filings necessary to meet internal auditing
- and governmental requirements in compliance with USGAAP, local accounting principles and
- applicable laws.
- Ensure timely completion of the external audit of the Financial Statements in close coordination
- with the external auditors, ensuring information required by the auditors is provided on time,
- participating in review meetings, answering audit comments, etc.
- Act as consultant to Controllers and other Finance processes in the region on financial accounting
- and internal control matters.
- Helps drive change to reduce complexity
- Improvise Work Processes
- Recognize cross-functional impact and take action to address Customer needs
- Qualified Chartered Accountant/CMA/ICWA – Fresher or experience upto 1 year
- EXPERIENCE / SKILL SETS:
- Understanding of USGAAP and IFRS
- Understanding SOX controls
- Previous experience in Accounts Finalization is preferred
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
KEY CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Sound knowledge in Financial Accounting, Auditing
- MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP/any other ERP is preferred
- Effective Time management
- Team player
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.