Trainee - Business Process Solutions 1
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Able to collect data necessary to analyze an issue and transforms raw data into useful information to better understand that issues.
- Understand tax regulation and able to prepare the monthly tax compliance working paper and the tax return for Art.21, Artd.23, Art.4(2) and VAT.
- Prepare files and working papers and ensures they are tidy and complete both within the shared drive and hard copy files.
- Demonstrates knowledge and basic technical rules and principle and accurately applies.
- Applies technology knowledge to address client business challenges.
- Support the efforts of others to achieve result.
- Ensure minimal careless mistakes (e.g. typo errors, cross referencing, etc.)
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Minimum Bachelor/ Master Degree from reputable universities with excellent academic result (min. GPA 3.00), majoring in Accounting or Fiscal Administration.
- Willing to work hard, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Eagerness to learn new things and possess can-do attitude.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in fast moving and demanding environment.
- Strong commitment, multitasking and team player.
- Highly proficient in MS. Office (especially in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.