SEA - Finance Assurance - Senior/ Associate/ Fresh Graduates
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
- Mentoring and development programs – receive support and coaching to progress your career
- Join a growing finance function
Our keen team of financial advisors and accountants in Asia Pacific is growing more than ever as our clients recognise our talent and the impact that we make – that’s why we need you.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
We’re looking for candidates with a combination of the following :
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or a related area
- Holds or looking to study toward a CA qualification (or equivalent)
- 1-2 years of experience in finance, accounting, reconciliations, external audit or a related field would be beneficial, but not a requirement. We are open to consider fresh graduates with no prior working experience.
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills with exposure to an Accounting software
- Skills including teamwork, collaboration and relationship management
- A dedicated work ethic and a hunger for development opportunities
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.