Senior Reporting Specialist (Corporate)
GSK Consumer Health has the ambition to be the world’s leading pure play Consumer Healthcare company with a mission to deliver better everyday health.
As we embark on the journey of creating a new organisation, we are looking for finance professionals who are keen to join this journey with us. The successful candidate will deliver financial planning, forecasting and budgeting processes for the new company in the Corporate Sundry area. The position is based in our Poznan Finance Hub.
We are looking for Senior Reporting Specialist (Corporate) to join our Controlling team for Corporate Consumer Healthcare entities, located in our High-End Close & Control Hub in Poznan to:
- Deliver a complete, accurate and timely set of entity IFRS reporting (corporate reporting) for a market or cluster of smaller markets, ensuring that monthly and close activities are carried out in a robust and efficient manner by our partner BPO (performing General Ledger, Period End Close and Balance Sheet Reconciliation activities),
- Ensure quality of Balance Sheet review
- Ensure compliance with ICFW (Internal Control Framework) and SOX requirements
- Outward-facing to customers, you are responsible for the complete, accurate and timely delivery of the IFRS reporting (corporate reporting) and you own the Balance Sheet for a set of given entities.
- Be accountable for day to day BPO delivery of operations, ensuring stakeholders issues are identified and promptly resolved, and proactively identifying any issues or risks to the service.
- Review the Balance Sheet Reconciliations prepared by the BPO, drive quality (through BPO retraining if necessary) and resolution of open items, assess BS healthiness and surface risks to be addressed.
- Support period end financial closing activities and ensure efficient & effective close is performed
- Drive the closure of open issues and escalations ensuring preventative measures are in place to prevent re-occurrence
- Review the documentation for all month-end control process, ensuring full compliance with SOX requirements. You drive control remediation where required.
- Produce routine analyses, schedules and summaries for internal & external stakeholders.
- Prepare audit deliverables as required
- Your support might be required for either Business as usual or Project related activities
- Managing complex situations proactively and drive continuous service improvements
- Review and approve statistical packs for the cluster
- Role covers a geographical cluster (Corporate/Central entities)
- Accounting degree / qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with &> 3 years of post-qualification experience or post degree
- Experience in Financial Reporting or Audit Firm
- Experience of working in a Control / SOX environment
- Excel skills a must
- Previous experience of SAP preferred
- Experience of working in a Shared Service Environment and / or experience of managing of BPO for a sizeable company preferred
- Fluency in English
- Self-motivated and displays initiative in improving process and resolving issues
- Good communicator
- Flexible and Can-do attitude
- Good organisation skills, ability to manage workload to ensure all key deadlines are met
- Ability to work in culturally diverse teams
- Good and engaging team player
- Structured and thorough approach to challenging situations
What we offer:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.