This Cambridge based Telecommunications organisation are looking for an Assistant Accountant to joining their stable team in a position which will provide excellent development. The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for supporting a variety of budget manager to successful drive their strategies from a financial perspective.
A stable Cambridge based Telecommunications organisation who are able to provide a flexible working environment for their employees. The Assistant Accountant will sit within a stable team with strong career development and progression.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for:
- Business partner with internal stakeholders to support them from a financial perspective
- Ensure the processing of income reconciliations
- Support the successful delivery of the accounts payable function
- Balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Processing invoices and ensuring smooth payments runs
- VAT returns and VAT reconciliations
- Supporting with both internal and external queries
The successful candidate for the Assistant Accountant will be:
- Ideally be actively studying an accounting qualification; AAT, CIMA, ACCA
- Comfortable user of Excel, confident in handling a large amount of data
- Previous experience with a Telecommunications organisation would be advantageous
- A driven individual
- Comfortable working with both internal and external stakeholders
The successful applicant will be joining a great business in Cambridge with the opportunity to be in a role with strong career growth and development.