Finance Associate (Immediate!)
You will be working closely with the Finance Manager, responsible for the accuracy and timely closing of accounts (AR/AP/GL) for Singapore entities.
Our client is a fast-growing, leading company in the semiconductor transportation/packaging sector. Due to the expansion plans, they are looking for a Finance associate to be part of their accounting team and support the business objective.
- Manage inventory costing of assigned entity.
- Manage accounts payable and receivable activities of the company.
- Prepare journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations during month end.
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial reports including income. statements, balance sheets, cash flow statement, and key metrics.
- Preparation of company budgets and forecasts.
- Lead completion of audit requirements.
- Responsible for the preparation and filing of all statutory tax and accounting reports per local statutory requirements.
- Perform ad hoc projects and financial analysis as required.
- At least 2 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree related to Finance and Accounting
- Excellent English communication and written skills
- Good with Microsoft Office specially in Excel
- Good learning opportunities with progression opportunities
- Good collaborative culture and environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Swee Kee Chu on +65 6416 9889.