Accountant (No Experience Required)
This is an entry level role with the opportunity to explore budgeting and forecasting, fund management, and consolidation.
Our client a real estate development company with a regional portfolio including residential housing, apartments, office buildings, hotels and many more.
- Perform consolidation for 2 groups of entities
- Perform book keeping assigned entities (including investment holding companies, associates and joint ventures)
- Prepare reporting package and inter-companies outstanding table
- Preparation of Debit Notes, Credit Notes between on loan interest, advances and payment on behalf, etc and perform monthly/quarterly confirmation of outstanding interco balances within the group
- Fund management and administrative work
- Preparation of whole group loans and treasury schedules
- Preparation of treasury such as payment vouchers and remittance advise
- Preparation of management budgets and forecast as well as support Group budget presentation
- Prepare cash forecast on a monthly basis
- Liaison with local and foreign auditors, tax agents, other tax authorities, insurers and properties valuers
- Liaison with local and foreign suppliers on payments
- Liaison with banks on loans and remittance matters, including loan rollover and interest payment confirmation and obtain remittance approval
- Support in acquisition, due diligence queries, KYCs, bank account opening/close and liquidation of entities
- Degree in Accountancy or related field with 1 year of work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent work attitude
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
This is a permanent position with great remuneration package.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.