Accounts Payable Team Member
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable team member join our Enabling Functions team to work in Maxim, Eurocentral, Motherwell.What you'll be doing
- Weekly Payroll inputting and assisting with payroll queries
- Receipt / GRN process for all Plant and Material
- Supporting Commercial function by ensuring correct cost allocation and running of weekly cost
- Invoice Queries
- Data Inputting
- Plus any other tasks to assist the Cost Supervisor or Site Project StaffA
- Interfaces with: Cost Supervisor, Site Project Team, HR and BB Newcastle
- Liaising with External: Suppliers and Contractors
- Occasional site travel required
- Highly motivated, proactive and practical individual
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and within set timescales
- Thrives in a busy environment and enjoys a challenge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative
- Review and Prioritise tasks with accuracy
- High levels of IT Literacy
- Full driving licence
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.About us
Balfour Beattys Enabling Functions includes our centralised HR, IT, Procurement, Finance, Health & Safety, Sustainability and Comms teams. Together we support Balfour Beatty to deliver projects on behalf of our clients. We operate according to our Build to Last values of Lean, Expert, Trusted, Safe and Sustainable.
We support each other to deliver and succeed, placing equal value on all perspectives by embracing diversity and inclusion. Together we deliver powerful new solutions, collaborating with governments, our customers and partners to shape thinking, create skylines and inspire a new generation of talent to be the change-makers of tomorrow.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering). Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture. We are a member of the workingmums.co.uk Top Employers' Charter through which we demonstrate our commitment to enabling parents to progress and enhance their careers whilst managing the challenges of family life.
Balfour Beatty is also Gold Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.