Analyst - Financial
Basic Job Functions :
Prepares & reviews management reports for cost center leaders. Supports functional leader with quantitative analysis to drive operational goals. Assists & leads activities in the financial planning processes to deliver the desired organizational rollup.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
• Analyze financial reports timely & accurately and summarize for management review
• Analyze the variances of monthly business performance and support the key business stakeholders on an action plan to achieve positive changes to the operational metric.
• Work with business partner and accounting to communicate potential opportunities and analyses to further drive business results.
• Develop a basic understanding of the business and key levers that drive the results of the organization.
• Develop system knowledge for three main tools; SAP, Anaplan, Oracle
• Resolve financial month end close process issues until fixed to ensure meeting the deadlines
•Work with Business Partner and Accounting to rectify issue if any. "
• 4-7 years of financial analysis experience.
• Experience in or with handling multiple entities/sites manufacturer, desired.
• BS/BA degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
• Professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA and CA, preferable
Required Skills :
• Ability to work as team to accomplish the organization objective.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills
• Customer orientated.
• Ability to interact with Cost Center leaders.
• Detail oriented with general business acumen.
• Ability to manage change in a rapidly developing environment.
• Solid critical thinking skills.
• Identify & research issues to develop proposals.
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Strong computer skills Microsoft (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Experience in ERP systems (SAP, Anaplan, Oracle) preferred
• Ability to pull reports accurately from all system for financial analysis purposes.
• Understands/interprets financial statements and GAAP,prefered
• Ability to provide project timelines, assist in managing planning calendars.
• Experience preparing and consolidating monthly and annual forecasts, preferred