Financial Accounting Senior Specialist (SG/UK/AU)
We’re looking for young, talented, dynamic, and motivated Financial Accounting Senior Specialist who are able to thrive in a fast-paced digital/system environment in Tricor Shared Services. The individual would play dual roles:
- being an experienced Specialist perform mid to complex accounting activities for business unit or clients; and
- primary quality control checkpoint (reviewer) in the SSC operations model reviewing accounting and reporting outputs produced / created by a Specialist.
This individual would report directly to Team Lead.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
1. Achieve Business Unit (BU) / client deliverables in line with scope of services.
2. Managing BU Relationships – maintaining good rapport with Tricor overseas colleagues and stakeholders.
3. Maintaining clients’ satisfaction and retention, primary point of contact to Business Unit/client’s for basic enquiries of assigned tasks.
4. Effective reporting and consultation with Team Lead and Operations Manager.
5. Coordination and clear communication with other SSC divisions.
6. Mentoring, guiding Specialists and overseeing their work quality, deliverables and supporting the Team Lead in tasks management.
7. Perform and review Corporate Tax Computation for Annual Tax filling purposes.
8. Filling of financial statements (FS) in XBRL format
9. Review and ensure accuracy of the accounting, reporting and payments process deliverables prepared by Specialists.
10. Timely preparation and review of full set of accounts, weekly, month-end, financial year end closing and aging / listings on Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Bank Reconciliations and Cash Flow projections, Notes to Accounts and all related accounting schedules which must be submitted to clients or BU stakeholders within agreed timelines.
11. Work independently and meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
12. Prepare and review audit and tax schedules for year-end finalization.
13. Liaise with BU to ensure compliance with all matters relating to audit, tax and statutory requirements.
14. Attending to all client’s request / queries /correspondences within two Business Days.
15. Assist and advice Specialists on accounting / other working related matters.
16. Any ad-hoc or other tasks assigned by Management.
1. Must possess a Degree or in the midst of pursuing professional studies in accounting/financial or its equivalent.
2. Minimum 3 years of working experience.
3. Familiarity on accounting software is an advantage such as Microsoft Navision, Xero, Oracle and SAP. Intermediate Microsoft Office skill is essential.
4. Business level English with strong communication skills.
5. Meticulous, pro-active, strong self-motivation and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
6. Understand SSC's work culture.
7. Excellent time management and planning skills to meet deadlines.
8. Motivation to achieve the objectives of the company and the team.
9. Heavy involvement in process improvement.
10. Understanding of Singapore, UK, or Australia accounting standard, filling requirements, rules and regulations will be an added advantage.
Apply for Financial Accounting Senior Specialist (SG/UK/AU)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly