Department : Audit
Function : Audit
Location : Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi
The successful candidates will be responsible for overseeing audit teams servicing local and multinational clients and monitoring the completion of audit assignments, including reporting to our clients’ board of management.
Your job scope will include planning and organizing audit assignments, conducting reviews on the systems of accounting and internal controls, finalization of statutory and group financial statements and reviewing audit reports, management letters, consolidated accounts, tax and deferred tax computations and overseas reporting packages.
You will lead teams of assistant auditors and execute efficient client audits with high quality deliverables. Your clients will range from a variety of different specializations throughout the country and region. You will work closely with Managers, Directors and Partners.
• A university degree in accounting or related field, and holds professional qualifications such as ACCA, CA or CPA would be advantageous.
• At least 2 years audit experience working in an international professional services firm or large corporate environment.
• Good computer literacy.
• Strong technical ability, excellent interpersonal skills and formidable leadership qualities.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• An excellent command of written and spoken English;
• Willingness to travel as business demands.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: email@example.com Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.