Junior Payroll Specialist with English
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the Regional Delivery Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting & tax, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Currently we are searching for a Junior Payroll Specialist to support our Swiss Payroll Team from our hub in Katowice. If you like to work with figures and numbers and you are proactive about your own learning, we are happy to support you to kick off your international career with us!
- Managing and processing of payrolls for a number of less complex clients;
- Full provision of payroll tasks to international clients;
- Preparation of data related to wages, declarations, reports, posting;
- Contact with Clients;
- Carrying out advisory tasks in matters relating to payroll accounting.
- Bachelor or University degree in Finance, Accounting, HR or Administration field;
- Experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel);
- Pro-active attitude in promoting improvements and seeking clarifications;
- Fluency in English;
- Fluency in German or French - nice to have
Working at TMF Group offers
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing for the Multikafeteria program (e.g. Multisport card)
- Free English language course
- Access to a language platform with 12 different languages to learn
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects