FP&A Associate Analyst
PepsiCo is on the look-out for a FP&A Associate Analyst to join our Finance function and be part of our team on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 16 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
PepsiCo Finance partners have a seat at the table across all facets and functions within the company. As a Finance professional, you’ll have the opportunity to explore a multi-disciplinary career path across a broad number of functions, and make meaningful contributions towards creating smiles for consumers, driving full-potential performance and achieving our Winning with Purpose vision. Finance associates at PepsiCo embody four key roles that create value for our business: Enhance enterprise value as a ‘Trustee’, deliver sustainable performance and results as an ‘Integrator’, reshape the business as a ‘Catalyst’ of change and set the long-term strategy as a ‘Navigator’
- Preparation of Ireland Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and forecasts, performing analytics and challenging assumptions before reviewing the submission with the local Finance Manager and highlighting key variances.
- Monthly/periodic close reporting and variance analysis by sector for Freight. Present on a monthly basis the Ireland Freight variances to the FP&A Director and providing insight into results and identifying trends and highlighting risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Partner closely with local Supply Chain teams to ensure planning process addresses business risks while also being challenging to drive efficiency.
- Support the global agenda for BPC – key SME
- Prepare Annual Operating Plan (AOP) standards to issue to sectors for AOP1 and 2 on an annual basis, validating changes in indices year on year and recommending changes to standards where appropriate.
- Professionally qualified accountant with 3+ Years PQE in a high-volume multinational manufacturing environment.
- Experience in analysing and distilling large amounts of data into meaningful and presentable content to support decision making
- Strong financial skills, excellent communications and problem solving
- Excellent Communication & Influencing Skills particularly within global multinational working environments – key to be able to influence non-finance teams (Procurement / Supply Chain)
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and problem solve quickly in a changing and dynamic environment – tight month end timelines
- Experience in a high volume multinational manufacturing environment
- Strong systems experience - Microsoft Business applications, and SAP/ BPC Experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Freight and BPC processes
- Demonstrated Track record of academic success and career progression
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated $70 billion in net revenue in 2020, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lays, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability at the centre of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
For the purposes of external advertising, we have called this role a FP&A Associate Analyst. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be FP&A Assoc Analyst