Senior Reporting Specialist
Why consumer healthcare?
Right now, we’re on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. We’re doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year – over a billion and a half of them – and it goes beyond products. It’s about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we’re uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It’s an opportunity to be part of something special.
Currently, we are looking experienced candidates for a position of Senior Reporting Specialist. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
- Deliver a complete, accurate and timely set of entity IFRS reporting (corporate reporting) for a market or cluster of smaller markets, ensuring that monthly and close activities are carried out in a robust and efficient manner by our partner BPO (performing General Ledger, Period End Close and Balance Sheet Reconciliation activities),
- Ensure compliance with ICFW (Internal Control Framework) and SOX requirements
- Review the Balance Sheet Reconciliations prepared by the BPO, drive quality (through BPO retraining if necessary) and resolution of open items, assess BS healthiness and surface risks to be addressed.
- Support period end financial closing activities and ensure efficient & effective close is performed
- Review the documentation for all month-end control process, ensuring full compliance with SOX requirements. You drive control remediation where required.
- Produce routine analyses, schedules and summaries for internal & external stakeholders.
- Prepare audit deliverables as required
- Accounting degree / qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- 3 years of post-qualification experience or post degree
- Experience in Financial Reporting or Audit Firm
- Experience of working in a Control / SOX environment
- Excel skills a must
- Previous experience of SAP preferred
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.