O2C Tower Head | Finance Shared Services Centre | Egypt
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
We are currently seeking an experienced finance professional to join our Group Finance Shared Service Centre team in the capacity of FSSC O2C Tower Head - Egypt
JOB PURPOSE: To deliver world class service excellence to both internal (Finance, Sales, Warehousing etc.) & external (customers) stakeholders. Drive process innovation/automation, standardization, cost optimization, motivate the workforce. Build an excellent process driven Order to Cash organization and support to business.
- Provide day-to-day direction and leadership to entire Order to Cash team and promote employee growth
- Create an environment and embed a culture that fosters business process improvement continuously. Identify and recommend necessary improvements in O2C processes and ensure deployment.
- Drive initiatives to create high performance teams. Monitor and manage performance measures as defined by the Service Management Framework.
- Provide extraordinary customer service in addition to budgetary accountability.
- Work in collaboration with wider finance and corporate teams to ensure business requirements and corporate policies are adhered to. Recommend Group Policies impacting AFG stakeholders as well as customers to drive controls whilst promoting growth.
- Responsible for the completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of all O2C SSC activities.
- Maintain strong customer relationships to ensure immediate resolution of problems as well as being responsive to future needs; Manage customer problem resolution and escalation. Meet or exceed agreed service level agreements. Define SOW to strengthen a transparent RACI.
- Control costs by managing the overall budget of O2C cost centre and team, monitor savings objectives.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and within the Governance Framework assist in the negotiation of service level agreements
- Ensure internal controls are executed and maintained, coordinate audit and compliance activities
- Coach and develop talent within O2C team, drive superior performance from all team members
- Identification of risks and early warning to business on customer credibility and overdues.
- Additional qualifications in IFRS and LEAN/ 6 Sigma preferred.
- Experience of SAP and related financial systems is highly preferred.
- Integrity & Confidentiality
- Time Bound, with a sense of urgency
- Team Work
- Customer Satisfaction
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Recognized professional accounting qualification.
- 10-15 years in managing finance functions (preferably within a shared service center). Implementation of setting up a Finance SSC and experience in creating an environment of continuous improvement (CI) framework embedding CI focus and culture in teams.
- Understanding of SSC best practices. Ability to achieve results in a dynamic, consistently changing, and demanding environment.
- Knowledge and practical experience of change management models and practices.
- Should be able to plan and prioritize tasks, attention to detail, self-motivated; persistent and a strong team player
- People management and development skills.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.