Senior Financial Analyst | FP&A | Al Futtaim Automotive | Dubai
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the Role:
Support FP&A function of Financial Services, Rental & Leasing entities
What you will do:
- Support the FP&A function with respect to an asset portfolio including Leasing & Rental Assets and Lending receivables across UAE, Oman & Qatar
- Maintenance of Financial Models for Financial Services, Rental & Leasing entities for budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Preparation of yearly budgets and quarterly forecasts during the year
- Submission of budgets & forecasts in a timely manner in SAP & other modules like IFRP, BPC etc.
- Preparation of Strategic Plan: To ensure that business plan is prepared for 3 year or 5 year periods for all the entities
- Monthly Sales Target setting: To coordinate with sales team in monthly target setting process. To ensure that product penetration set are inline with budgeted or forecasted targets
- Payplan review: Ensure that payplan grids or slabs at brand level are reviewed on periodic basis for B2B & B2C channels to track ITI% vis-à-vis budget or forecast
- MIS reporting and Variance analysis: To prepare KPI analysis with respect to various revenue streams of all the entities. To calculate/arrive the revenue variance based on revenue components for all the entities
- Monthly Dashboard & Scorecard: To prepare dashboard and scorecard highlighting key financial KPI’s variance vis-à-vis Budget/Forecast/Last year for monthly & periodic financials
- Assist in Monthly Board presentation deck: Prepare and compile slides related to financial KPI’s for monthly board presentation
- Assist in funding related forecasting models & KPI’s
Required skills and experience to be successful:
- Education: CA, CPA, MBA Finance or equivalent with minimum 3 years of experience in similar role
- Knowledge: Automotive, financial services, rental and leasing industry will be an advantage
- Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks: Advanced Excel & SAP
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.