Business Performance Finance Analyst
We’re Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçtaş. We’re made up of over 78,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That’s right, we’re big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that’s where you come in.
At Kingfisher our customers come from all walks of life, and so do we. We want to ensure that all colleagues, future colleagues, and applicants to Kingfisher are treated equally regardless of age, gender, marital or civil partnership status, colour, ethnic or national origin, culture, religious belief, philosophical belief, political opinion, disability, gender identity, gender expression or sexual orientation.
If you require any additional support or reasonable adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com
We advocate the benefits of a flexible and hybrid working environment, recognising that this means different things, to different people, in different roles. Want to apply as a job share or propose a way of working that isn’t the traditional 9am – 5.30pm, Monday through to Friday? We’re all ears!
We’re recruiting for a part or newly qualified accountant to join our Central Business Performance Finance team in Paddington. In this role you are responsible for the accurate & timely reporting and insightful analysis on sales & margin performance of our Own Exclusive Brands (OEB) across the Group. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, including the Category Business Performance teams, BI team, Group FP&A and the Banner Finance teams.
- Commercial performance reporting ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Deep dive performance analysis to understand the route cause of risks and opportunities
- Supporting the production of the board packs for Offer & Sourcing
- Ad-hoc performance analysis based on business priorities
- Part or newly qualified Accountant – CIMA/ACA/ACCA
- Proficient with excel with the ability to manipulate large datasets
- Previous reporting & analytical experience, ideally within a commercial/retail/FMCG environment that has provided insights to drive a decision
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global business. In return, we provide an inspirational working environment, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, apply now!