ACCA Qualified/Part Qualified with experience
The UK-based, well-established accountancy firm took a strategic decision to hire and grow the back office team in Gulberg Lahore. The firm is forward-thinking and dedicated to its team as it is to its customers. In 2018, the firm was shortlisted UK wide for the accountancy excellence award.
The firm will be hiring a number of people in different stages over the next few years who will be working under a highly experienced technical director.
The opportunity is only for ACCA qualified/part qualified but with experience. The existing experience with UK’s based firms will be an advantage.
Please DO NOT apply if you are not ACCA qualified/part qualified.
- You will be responsible for preparing final accounts, tax returns, payroll, bookkeeping, and VAT returns for limited companies, sole traders, partnerships & other ad-hoc tasks.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong accounts and bookkeeping knowledge. Good experience of accountancy software of Xero/Quick books, Sage, Digita, Senta or any major accountancy software.
- Good English communication, written and verbal.
- A quick learner, problem solver, intention to detail, hardworking, positive attitude, and hunger to improve are necessary.