ACCA Qualified/Part Qualified with experience
The UK-based, well-established accountancy firm took a strategic decision to hire and grow the back office team in Gulberg Lahore. The firm is forward-thinking and dedicated to its team as it is to its customers. In 2018, the firm was shortlisted UK wide for the accountancy excellence award.
The firm will be hiring a number of people in different stages over the next few years who will be working under a highly experienced technical director.
The opportunity is only for ACCA qualified/part qualified but with experience. The existing experience with UK’s based firms will be an advantage.
Please DO NOT apply if you are not ACCA qualified/part qualified.
- You will be responsible for preparing final accounts, tax returns, payroll, bookkeeping, and VAT returns for limited companies, sole traders, partnerships & other ad-hoc tasks.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong accounts and bookkeeping knowledge. Good experience of accountancy software of Xero/Quick books, Sage, Digita, Senta or any major accountancy software.
- Good English communication, written and verbal.
- A quick learner, problem solver, intention to detail, hardworking, positive attitude, and hunger to improve are necessary.
Apply for ACCA Qualified/Part Qualified with experience
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly